Vacancy: Intern/Project Assistant
Title: Intern/Project Assistant
Directly Report to: Portfolio Manager
Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting research of CDM related policies, regulations, technical specifications and the development of information industry;
- Supporting with collection and analysis of domestic energy and investment policies, regulations and trends;
- Assistance to complete CDM validation, monitoring, verification and certification work;
- Collecting and book-keeping of all the project information and the CDM data, recording the application processes of the CDM and project status;
- various research work required by the Managing Director and provide assistance to our Beijing Office.
- Bachelor degree or above, Science and engineering or related major;
- Be able to work as full time intern for at least 3 months;
- Excellent English ability in speaking, listening, writing and translation;
- Honest, hard working and have strong team work spirit;
- Proficient computer skills;
Start Date：The anticipated start date is ASAP.
How to apply:
Please send the Cover Letter in English with a recent photo (a must) and your CV (in English and Chinese both) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Be aware the deadline for application is 30 May 2012.
All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment- related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.