Vacancy: Portfolio Manager
Title: Portfolio Manager - Emission Reduction Projects
Directly Report to: Technical Director
Main responsibilities include:
CDM and VER Projects Development & Portfolio Management
- Collecting legal, technical, financial documents for the project Management；
- Managing the CDM/VER projects portfolio, including but not limited to managing and coordinating the projects developed by external technical experts, so as to achieve on-time delivery of projects results.
- Coordinating the relationship with Project Owner, Project Developer, DOE and DNA, and UNFCCC EB for the project development.
- Keeping track of the development of CDM/Emission Reduction Projects Regulations and Methodologies, both domestic and international, for the support of Development, Validation, Registration, Monitoring and Verification of the Emission Reduction Projects (including CDM projects and VER projects) in China.
- Keeping close scrutiny of on-going national and provincial Climate change/ Low Carbon /Emission Reduction Policies in China;
- Managing project/technical contract filings, in both soft and hard copies.
- Translation (English to Chinese or vice versa ) of projects related and technical documents
- Bachelor degree or above, Science and engineering or related major.
- More than one year CDM independent project development experience, or at least two years working experience in related field.
- Have good ability of spoken and written English, , and be able to efficiently and accurately complete the translation and interpretation work.
- Solid research and analysis skills with ability to contact organizations and individuals to follow-up and validate information
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to work in an international environment as a proactive team member and independently
- Excellent computer skills; at minimum, candidates must have excellent capability in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet research.
- Have good writing and communication skills, willing to travel.
Remuneration Package ：
Please indicate your salary expectation in your application.
Start Date：The anticipated start date is ASAP.
How to apply:
Please send the Cover Letter in English with a recent photo (a must) and your CV (in English and Chinese both) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Be aware the deadline for application is 30 May 2012.
All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment- related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.