APEC Symposium on Low-Carbon Technology and Industrial Cooperation - 2011 Nanjing International Technology Transfer Conference
ClimaXmi, as a co-organizer, would like to invite you to join the "APEC Symposium on Low-Carbon Technology & Industrial Cooperation—2011 Nanjing International Technology Transfer Conference", to be taken place in Nanjing, China, 20th & 21st Oct, 2011.
“APEC Symposium on Low-Carbon Technology & Industrial Cooperation” is a project funded by APEC Support Fund (project number: IST 05/2010A). Under APEC framework, the Symposium will focus on key technologies related to low-carbon economy in 4 major sectors, i.e., New Energy and energy efficiency, bio-technology and pharmaceuticals, integrated circuit and new materials. Scholars and experts from APEC economies and other countries will be invited to the event to:
- display cutting-edge technologies in the related areas,
- introduce current status, developing trend and industrialization road map of low-carbon technologies in APEC economies,
- exchange the paradigms and measures of developing low-carbon technologies and industrial cooperation in APEC economies,
- exchange experiences in the development of low-carbon economy,
- explore how to promote sustainable development through low-carbon technology and industrial cooperation, and
- participate in B2B meetings for low-carbon technology transfer and industrial cooperation.
We could provide early bird discount for the participants until 31st May, 2011. Please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
To register online for the event, please click here
If you need further information, please visit: www.nittc.org
We are looking forward to meeting you there.
Download pdf document:
APEC Symposium on Low Carbon Technology & Industrial Cooperation Nanjing 2011