- We contribute to rapid mitigation before carbon emissions reaching peak
- We turn green-wash into green actions
- We deepen North-South and South-South Cooperation
- We share responsibilities in providing solutions to sustainability
- We bring science, technology, finance and policy experts to work together for climate safety and a renewable energy revolution
- Becoming a competitive and respectable think tank in climate change policy and renewable energy revolution field
- Creating added value and extra ladder to our clients by providing world-class consultancy
- We deliver outstanding services in climate change, carbon trading, technology transfer and green investment through continuous self-improvement
Why name ClimaXmi?
- ClimaX means we provide an extra ladder to your success in the Sustainable Development strategy and Green Actions.
- “X” means uncertainties related to climate change, and what humanity could do to prevent a disastrous fate for the Earth by curbing our own desires (emissions).
- “X” is a variant, it means “to save the climate, everything lies in our own hands”.
- The “X” factor is a human factor.
- “mi” means “mitigation”; “mi” also means “米” (rice) in Chinese, the primal food for the Chinese people, which will be at the mercy of climate change and “mi” is also the abbreviation of “Management International”.
- ClimaXmi is a leading think tank. We provide excellent and tailor-made services to governments, commercial companies, green project developers, investment funds and non-governmental organizations.
- ClimaXmi's unique core members from major continents are devoted to combating climate change for a sustainable world by developing policies and projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions and negative climate impacts.
- ClimaXmi works closely with investment funds, renewable energy companies, governments and non-governmental organizations on reducing emissions in energy, industry and agriculture, as well as various research and implementation projects of adaptation.
- ClimaXmi's unique team work and past track records demonstrate our excellent work on climate policy and energy revolution.